South Hams Christian Fellowship
- Prayer Ministry -
Please include in your prayers:
- The Preaching & teaching
- The work of the organisations we support.
- SHCF Leaders & Junior Church Leaders.
- Fellowship family members, friends and neighbours.
- Junior Church/Lighthouse/TOFSS/Blaze/CAP.
- Ankoos (the child we sponsor in India).
- The Fellowship's involvement within the local community.
- Fellowship Sunday morning services/mid-week meetings.
- A closer relationship with God
As a Fellowship we have comitted ourselves to pray for all the above matters on the 1st day of each month and include more personal issues shared with the Fellowship.
As a Fellowship we are now meeting for prayer at 7.30am on Tuesday mornings at Meryl's home.
Special prayer matters for the Fellowship.............
We have really seen the Lord answer the prayers of the family of SHCF over the weeks since Christmas for Will & Fran, for Sarah & Nigel, for baby Daniel and his family and probably for others as well.
This must give us confidence to continue to pray for all these dear people and for new situations that come to the notice of the fellowship. Don’t forget to thank God for the prayers already answered as you lay new concerns at his feet.
We are currently praying as a fellowship for leading as to the possibility of the premises in Kingsbridge that we have been offered. Please pray for the Leaders that they will have a clear guidance and vision for what the Lord has in mind for the future of the Fellowship – either in this building or wherever he directs us. Pray about a proposed meeting with the Trustees offering the building – that we will hear and understand exactly what they propose in making the place fit for worship.